Sunday, November 8, 2009

Apolopgy offered after a long unexcused absence!

Oh my, where has time gone? It's been well over a year since I created this blog site and meant to keep it up regularly. How embarassing, yet how typical of what can happen in the fastness of life when our priorities are out of focus. My sincere apology to anyone who may have come to this site only to find inactive.

My hope is to begin again, only this time with greater determination and a more ferverant desire. My prayer is that the person reading this apology and new promise will be forgiving and willing to take a chance on someone (me!) being here to respond to visitor's posts and to put up new blogs at least on a bi-monthly basis.

Come back, stick around a while, and give it a go again if you will. We can find plenty to talk about regarding the sacredness of our Lord and that is found in everyday life.

Blessings,

gerrie

No comments: